Q. How long have you been in business? Tell us about your company history?
A. Argana Vita is in business since March 2011.
Q. What type of business do you operate — what do you sell, or what services do you provide and to whom?
A. Argana Vita is an online retailer offering organic all natural skin and hair care.
Argana Vita sells to both retail and wholesale customers.
Q. What led you to work in this field?
A. We believe that chemicals are harmful to us. Whether in the food we eat, the air we breathe, or the products we apply to our skin.
We believe that natural care products are just as efficient as those manufactured in labs but without the damaging effects of toxins.
Argana Vita primary goals are:
1) Offer 100% pure organic Argan oil.
Argan oil is the most expansive oil in the world due to very limited growing area and high world demand. As a result it is often diluted with cheap oils by greedy unethical producers.
Argana Vita Argan oil is tested for purity in the US by an accredited analytical lab to make sure it is pure and has not been diluted with low quality oils.
2) Preserve our beautiful planet for future generations. Our packaging is eco-friendly & 100% recyclable. We print with 0-low VOC inks.
3) Support Berber women in Morocco through job creation and fair wages.
4) Support suffering working animals in some of the world\'s poorest countries through international non-profit organization SPANA (spana.org)
Q. What is the goal of your business at an ecological level, what are you trying to achieve?
A. Reduce use of chemicals in personal care by spreading awareness on how harmful these chemicals are for our skin and our health.
Keep our environment green by using eco-friendly packaging only. Our Paper cartons are from sustainable wood products and well-managed forests.
Contribute to Argan tree reforestation and Argan forest preservation in Morocco through Berber women co-operatives. Berber women co-operatives are our main suppliers for Argan oil.
Q. What are your plans for the future of your company?
A. - Consolidate our business
- Open our own Argan oil production facility in Morocco, to create more jobs for rural women.
- Cooperate closely with spana.org to rescue more animals.