Counter Flow Pellet Cooler Introduction
Counter flow cooler is the basic tool in cooling pellet fuel for convenient package, transport or storage. It has large cooling capacity from 3 ton to 20 ton per hour and is specially fit for industrial biomass pellet production line. The reasonable structure and counter-flow principle guarantees that wood pellets are cooled evenly and sufficiently.
Counter Flow Biomass Pellet Cooler Characteristics
1. Adopt advanced counter flow cooling principle, preventing the cold air direct contact with hot pellet in case of pellet fuel surface cracking.
2. Latest octagon cooling bin design ensures even and sufficient cooling; no cooling dead corner.
3. Equipped with slide valve reciprocating type discharging device, ensures stable and reliable running and little residues.
4. Adopt closed air entry system, enlarge the area of inlet air, ensure efficient cooling effect, avoid cross contamination.
5. Low energy consumption, low broken rate and easy operation.
6. There is cooler with turnover type discharging device to choose, equipped with hydraulically controlling system, suitable for pressed and expanded pellets.