Huatai national invention patent product of high grade cooking oil refining processing line (Patent No. : ZL 99 252888.7) is a type of high efficiency intermittent refining of cooking oils with low cost, low energy consumption, easy transportation and low personnel operation. There is no need of dedicated plant, both indoor and outdoor operations are applicable for this low capacity cooking oil refinery technology.
Process flow of cooking edible oil refinery:
Oil inserting, preheating, acid refining, alkali refining, 2-3 times washing, dehydration – 24 hours
General introduction of cooking oil refining processing line:
● Alkali refining. Light up heat-conducting oil boiler, control heat conducting oil temperature of 98 degrees, and start the vacuum pump. Both low temperature and high temperature alkali refining are available basing on alkali concentration and oil temperature. High temperature alkali refining is only applicable for low acid value, light color, and low impurity crude oil refining.
● Washing. Heat the oil until 90 degrees after soapstock release, and add hot water for washing and stirring. Control water temperature 5-10 degrees higher than oil, or emulsification. Continuously stir mixture 5 minutes, keep stand 4 hours, emit soap water, and wash repeatedly 203 times. Stir and dehydration for 1 hours after clear oil temperature warmed to 105 degrees. Washed clear oil can be inhaled into decolorization boiler for vacuum dying 30 minutes.
● Decolorization. Vacuum pump with high vacuum of 700mmHg sends alkali oil to decolorization boiler. Keep stirring until temperature reaches 90 degrees, add decolorant (white clay, or active carbon) after moisture reduces less than 0.1%, and separate white clay from cooking oil by compressing air to oil filtration system to obtain decolorized cooking oil.
● Evaporation and deodorization. Evaporate and deodorize the cooking oil simultaneously while high vacuum reaches up 755mmHg. It takes 4 hours for deodorization under 240℃/ 755mmHg, 260℃/759mmHg with continuous steam distillation.
● Cooling and packaging. Close steam and heat-conducting oil, open cooling water valve, and close vacuum pump until oil temperature reduces to 40-80℃. Packaging refined cooking oil after sample oil inspection.